Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Wanna Be Adored


The guy I broke up with this week while he was still in rehab just found out his mother is pressing charges against him for fraud because he racked up over 3k on her credit card while he was staying with me.
When I had found out he had his mom's credit card number written down on a piece of paper, I confiscated it from him. But apparently he had it written down somewhere else as well. The thing that kills me is that a good $500 was spent on flowers he bought for me on my birthday. The entire day the doorbell kept ringing and more and more flowers and balloons were brought into the apartment because he had been so messed up that he kept forgetting what he had already bought me and kept ordering more.
I think I should pay for those. He is having a horrible week and I feel totally responsible. I never should have told him he could come stay with me.

No comments: