Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fawn & Lesbian Mom


Back out on Fire Island. I brought best friend #2 with me, I will call her Emily. On the ferry ride over she kept ranting about this Republican girl we know and her "psychotic vaginal whims," which didn't go over well with lesbians sitting behind us.
We spent the day on the beach. Tried to go swimming but got knocked down hard by wave after wave. Dumb bully ocean
. After dark we talked about parenting in the 80s and Emily decided that the reason everyone in our generation was molested is because we were all latchkey kids. Then she told me that the first and only time she ever saw her dad's penis it was this giant, tangled mass lurching towards her out of the shower. We wandered into town and on the way got to pet a deer on the head.
Best friend #3, who I will call Jo (because she's a dyke, get it?) is on her way out to join us. Full house! God I want a beer.

No comments: