Friday, August 1, 2008

LIRR OMG


Yesterday on the train back from Fire Island, a really hot guy sitting across the aisle kept staring at me. So I stared back. Then he pulled his wiener out of his shorts and waved it around a bit. Gay guys are SO WEIRD!! Instead of ignoring him like I usually would, I wrote down my email address on a piece of paper and tossed it at him with a note saying that I thought he was hot and everything but I really had to get some work done. A minute later my Blackberry buzzes and it's him! He introduced himself very politely and inquired about the manuscript I was reading. We wrote back and forth for a bit, then he came and sat down next to me and we had a great conversation about architecture. When we arrived at Penn Station we took the subway partway home together and now I have a new friend. Although I'm not sure I want to be friends with the kind of guy who whips it out on a crowded train. It's not like we were in a gym locker room where that behavior is at least tolerated. Besides, I'm too excited about my other prospects. I'd hate to date this guy and have to explain at parties how we met.

Big thanks to Anna for trekking around Soho with me all day and helping me find a pair of linen pants (shudder) for my trip to Morocco. I'm gonna look like such a douche, but I will be a comfortable douche.
I'm not allowed to show my legs in fancy restaurants, and Morocco in August is basically like standing in front of a hairdryer set to high while inside a kiln.

No comments: