Friday, August 29, 2008

God Tube???


Love in Action, that fucked up straight camp I checked myself into last year for a story, is reaching out to more churches to spread their message. Just to be clear, Love in Action doesn't claim that they can "cure" homosexuality, just that they can free people from "bondage" (heh)
and make them men and and women of God. Here's a list of the latest churches and organizations to align themselves with LIA:
Pleasant Hill Baptist Church in Olive Branch, MS
Audubon Park Baptist Church in Memphis, TN
Sold Out Ministries (National, you can find all sorts of stuff about them on www.godtube.com. They do a lot of interviews with NFL players).
Cross Way Church in Bartlett, TN
World Overcomers Church, Memphis, TN

I'm so embarrassed that my home state is such a hotbed for these closet cases. But don't let that ever stop you from visiting Pigeon Forge. I still have a cigarette case from the Hank Williams Jr. museum that I bought there when I was a teeeeeeen.

No comments: