Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Watch This Now!


I'm talking about this. And then go to www.nishere.com and watch the whole thing from episode one. There will be 25 by the time the project is completed and I am HOOKED. And to my own N, next summer we are writing a graphic novel together. I will come to you or rent us a house where ever you want. I vote for the San Juan islands because there are whales there. Plus I know its secrets, it will be good for inspiration.
I took a Suboxone today that I got from a harm reduction center. No guilt trips from any of you please, I feel fine about it. Reaaaallllllyyyyyyy fine!!!!!! J/K, this stuff just makes me a tiny bit high and gets rid of the cravings for the really good stuff.
Three more days to Marrakesh and I have done zero preparation. But really, what else is there to do except throw some shit in a suitcase, get on a plane, take a Klonopin, land and get in the car the butler will have waiting for me? God, sometimes I love being able to sound a like pretentious dickwad, it makes an entire childhood of government cheese feel worth it.
PS - the photo above is the view from my bed in the back bedroom at the house upstate. I have been drastically under-utilizing that place. My folks brought more furniture up for it, so get ready for party time come Fall! And by party time, I mean maybe we go there for Halloween, check out some leaves and give out candy to kids, but only to those who actually made their costumes.

No comments: