Monday, August 18, 2008

What the Hell Happened While I was Gone?


I'm so out of the loop! Did they ever discover what the Montauk Monster really is? Aniston and Mayer broke up? There's an Olympics going on? Can I pay someone out there to catch me up on the most important pop culture-ish things that have happened in the past ten days? Because when I woke up at 4 AM from jet lag and tried to ingest a whole week of Gawker and Jezebel, I couldn't concentrate at all. I kept flashing back to the 400 starving cats I saw in the streets of Marrakech. I took pictures of as many as I could, and I think I'm going to start a separate blog called LOL Moroccan Street Cats. It will be full of bleeding kittens fighting over rotting sardine heads, with big white letters that say things like, "I can haz leprosee AND fishiez?"
Above photo is the way all cats should be fed.

No comments: