Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!!!


It took three years and calling in favors to every single fashion editor I know, but I finally, finally got the Chanel pill necklace. I saw them in the showroom years ago but they only sent a few to American stores, the rest were carted off to Japan or Dubai. I paid a lot for this one but it's so worth it. It's the complete necklace/belt and has every single version of the pills they made. I don't think you can see it in this photo, but one capsule, instead of being filled with tiny colored dots is filled with teeny tiny silver double Cs. I don't care how shallow this makes me seem, I've been searching for it for too long. I love it so so so much.

Others news, I got dumped by the writer over email on Christmas Eve. He's Jewish so maybe he didn't think it was that big of a deal. Apparently I'm supposed to feel good about myself because I lasted longer than most guys he's ever dated. We only went out like, thirteen times. I was upset for awhile but am now mostly cool with it. At least now I understand why all of his books are about gay teenage boys who only exist in the very beginning stages of relationships. He has stunted himself and can't move past that initial thrill of a first meeting. I had a one night fling a few days later with a really hot blond guy. That helped take away the sting of rejection. And replaced it with a stinging sensation when I pee. Kidding, kidding.

In all it just reaffirmed my old mantra -- never date someone with a fan base. The person will always think there is someone better than you out there. And he really fucked up, because there isn't! Ha ha! Oh, leave me alone, I'm in a good mood today and feeling self-confident, let me have it while it lasts.

No comments: