Thursday, January 15, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!



God, she was the WORST boss ever. I mean, a total sociopath. Although I did admire her ability to discover someone's one weakness within ten minutes of being near them and then using it to rip their soul to shreds. My other favorite thing about her is that all the women in the office said that whenever she walked into the bathroom she would start to drop her tights the second she walked in the door. She'd then waddle into a stall, and then leave it while still pulling her tights back up and walk out without washing her hands. I obviously have no way of knowing if this is true, considering that anyone who has ever worked with her loathes her and would probably also make up rumors about her spreading her own feces all over the bathroom mirrors.
Side note - isn't it weird that there's always ONE of those types in any college dorm? The things I've seen, attending a state college.

Anyway, weirdly, this picture came up when I was trying to google image Richard Lawson to see if he's cute. He is my new favorite writer and I'm going to tell my agent she should do a book with him.

3 comments:

Shya said...

What would you recommend by Lawson?

Anonymous said...

Read his gawker television posts, particularly his Gossip Girl recaps. Genius.

Erin Flaherty said...

this illustration bears an uncanny resemblance to the original!