Monday, September 8, 2008

"You won't get dead-assed..."


Just spent the last two hours catching up on 28 pounds of magazines that I haven't had a chance to look at yet, and I made two important discoveries. The first is that in a piece on the City Center in The New Yorker, Joan Acocella used the term "dead-assed." I love it, and love even more that I now know that the term should be hyphenated. The second discovery came from Elle, where I learned that Judith Leiber is making pill boxes in the form of wrapped candy. I should hate what this implies, but I cant, and would probably buy one for myself if I didn't think that Leiber's products look super tacky.
And speaking of pills, as I often do, I ran into an old friend today who used to give me Valium and blow jobs, in that order. He looked great!

No comments: