Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Been a Rough Two Weeks


I forgot I even had this blog. Went to a wedding and got so blasted that I lost both my wallets and my iPod. But the bride found one of my wallets the next day, and over the course of the next week two different forest rangers found my other wallet and my iPod, so, you know, thanks karma!
Other than that I've been trying to land a job and desperately trying to meet my book deadline. Leaving for Tennessee on Tuesday for the final push, I figure the isolation will keep me from getting distracted. Except that I am returning to the town where everything bad in my life began, so maybe this is a mistake, I'm getting that same pit in my stomach that I always get whenever I know I have to go back. I always feel so naked there. And I've been having horrible nightmares about returning to the house all week.
Klonopin, you are my true savior.
PS - the two drugs above can save your life if you are ODing on benzos or opiates. Naloxone is easily picked up at any needle exchange center, not sure where you can get Flumazenil without raising eyebrows.

No comments: