Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Coraline. Sigh.


It was so beautiful to look at, so why did they have to go and ruin the movie by making Coraline such an insufferable little brat? I would have ignored her too if I was her father. Christ. My friend who I saw it with felt the same way, we just wanted to smack her! I need to discover what the Pink Floyd/Wizard of Oz equivalent to this movie is. So I can own the movie, but just turn the volume all the way down and find the perfect record to play in tandem with it.
Despite my disappointment with the casting and script direction, I'm still mad crushing on sexy animator Brad Schiff. I want to lay perfectly still on a bed with him and have him move me around in the slowest and most imperceptible ways.
Sexy or creepy? Don't care. I've decided that dating a stop-motion animator is probably the best idea in the world, especially for someone like me. Think about it. They have INFINITE PATIENCE! What more can I ask for in a person?

No comments: